Getting oil rig jobs is also possible without experience
Offshore oil companies hire with no experience to oil rigs
Most offshore rig job seekers believe it. No chance of oil rig jobs, if you previously have no experience. To some extent this is true but as there are many jobs in which strict criterias of selection are not maintained. There are many such oil drilling jobs where offshore experience is not an obstacle. In fact, in these types (entry-level) of offshore oil jobs just a high school diploma and English spoken is required. without experience you can apply for Laundryman, Dishwasher, Steward, Deckhands, Kitchen helper, Floorhand, Kitchen cleaner, Roustabout, Greenhand, Greenhorn, Galley hand, Roughneck, Utility hand jobs on oil rig. But if worker is interested in promoting this challenging offshore oil career then necessary education and in some cases degree is also necessary to apply for skilled jobs on oil rig: Mud logger, Mechanical Engineer, Company man/woman, Offshore helideck assistant, Crane Operator, Drilling Foreman, Oil rig helicopter pilot, Toolpusher, Rig Manager, Control Room Operator, Petroleum Engineer, Assistant CRO (ACRO), Assistant Driller etc..
Since the oil rig jobs are plentiful and all those jobs offer great stability, financial security and great career opportunity, we should be specific only those items for which no prior experience necessary. Since these offshore jobs needed people with no experience or without formal education, so the demand for these vacancies are also very high. It will be better for job seeker to recognize what he is moving in right way. A necessary thing that should be done by every job seeker is a solid plan for the future. If someone is interested in quick money by then his / her options can be a job for a short period of time by the possibilities of a person who wants to pursue a career in this challenging field.
- Texas: Roustabout position
- Nabors Industries: Kitchen cleaner job
- Australia: Roustabout opportunity
- Bakersfield: no experience
- Scotland: Roustabout offshore work
- Subsea7: Geologist jobs
- Algeria: Electrical Engineer positions
- GlobalSantaFe Corporation: Deckhands employment
- United Arab Emirates: Night Baker vacancy
- Petroleum industry: Roustabout position
- Indonesia: Mud Engineer job
- Acteon: Chef opportunity
- Aust-Agder: Deckhands position
- BP: Deckhands offshore work
- Acteon: no experience jobs
- Kentucky: Catering assistant positions
- Abbot Group: Roustabout employment
- Louisiana: Tower climber vacancy
- Fugro: Storeman position
- California: Roustabout job
- US: Denver: Rigger opportunity
- Middle east: Deckhands position
- Colombia: Roughneck offshore work
- Singapore: Control Room Operator jobs
- Saudi Arabia: Deckhands positions
- Brasdrill: Roustabout employment
One great thing about some of the oil drilling jobs where no previous experience is necessary that they should serve you both the purposes. There are several such jobs where no experience or formal qualifications are required and they can be used as a platform for building a good career in oil related jobs or they can be used to earn a few extra dollars for a short period. It is important for your advantage to have a basic understanding of the danger in this work. As you are better informed, you can determine whether this.
And offshore oil drilling companies and offshore staff take every precaution on oil rigs to keep away from all human and ecological risks. It is true that there are many advertising online for no experience oil rig jobs, but the term itself "no experience" is a little misleading. The employer oil company is actually interested in some work experience, not necessarily in the offshore oil industry and any work experience in any other sector can be a great advantage for job seekers. Many of the rig companies interested to form the devoted workers for long term employment.